Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hindi Songs

Hi,
I was feeling like i need to hear a sad song and i thought of an Indian one. i know i bet your thinking 'Indian'. well if you see anything like a movie made in India then you will get used to it. But this song, i like it because it just reminds me of sad things and its emotional.

I am telling you, listen to this song if your depressed because even if you don't know Hindi  there is translation available there. the link is :Kal Ho Naa Ho!

This one is also sad and emotional. Its a bit old but i still like it.
It makes me cry. *Crying*
It has English translation as well.
Here is another one, if you don't like the other one above: Chaha Hai Tujko

There is so many more songs. let me give an example of a song which isn't emotional:
The one i am going to give. But they wear little clothes so you might just want to minimize it if you want but there is nothing rude: Radha On The Dance Floor
This song, you might not like it the first time you listen to it but once you listen to it more than once, you will like it. i think you should eve watch this movie (Race and Race 2): Party on my mind

There's more, if you like any of tham above, this movie's name is Jab Tak Hai Jaan: Saans , Challa
Mujhse dosti karogeOh my DarlingMaahi Ve

No comments:

Post a Comment