Thursday, July 5, 2012

I, Me and Myself!!

Hey peeps. today I want to talk to you about me. I am a girl who writes from her mind without thinking(like I am right now). I like writing that way because people will know how I feel about instead of making it more sensible knda way. Anyway my favourite colours are Purple,Pink and Blue ( I think that  might be your favourite colour too *spud*). I like them colour since they make me happy. My favourite food is lasagne because when my mum makes it, it is like you can't stop yourself from eating it. i like Justin Bieber. 



Just look at him, he is sooooooooooooooo to-die-for. I love my best friend her name is Samia she is so crazy and she makes me laugh every single time she calls me and when i meet her. She is so beautiful and she gets very excited quickly . she is soo crazy  anyway i could go on and on and on about him. so anyway i don't like to see people sad unless it is a person who bullied me. i am a girl who doesn't talk too much but sometimes i can get hyper. i am 12 years old. i fight for the right like if they the person who is wrong i make them understand why they are wrong also i am one who loves to love. I can go on about love. i would tell you which school i go to but i think you will stalk me so naaa. Anyway I will right more later because there is nothing in my mind.  

Oops one thing i forgot to tell you. anyone who likes to read horror but mostly suspense books, I would recommend you to read this book named Darren Shan. there is 12 series of this book. I will tell more in my next post.






No comments:

Post a Comment