Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Life

I know I said that I am going to sleep but I can't say no to writing so yeah.
I want to talk about life.


I think everyone who thinks like 'I have no one, I should commit suicide' these people do not know the meaning of life. Life is to have fun. Make mistakes. Making mistake is part of life because if you do not make mistakes then how will you understand the value of life and how will you learn?
I got a saying from Albert Einstein 'Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new'
I think you know what it means. life isn't about planning your future, it is about the present. when you were/are a child or teen your are busy with friends which is the right thing to do and literally when you grow older, you might be wishing 'I wish I was a child'. Well if you live for the meaning of life you will be very happy and will enjoy your lives. I am extremely sorry since I am talking about whatever comes to my mind.  And plus If you don't want to live for yourself learn to live for the people around you and the people who love you.
 Bye
REMEMBER: LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND REGRET NO MISTAKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment