Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sri Lanka

Hi guys,
Today in my school, i learnt about holidays and destination in English and i found it interesting for the first time. Anyway we were discussing about Sri Lanka. I didn't know how naturish (if that's a word) Sri Lanka was and we get our tea (leaves) from sri Lanka. You might be saying 'yaa she didn't even know that' but i knew we get our tea from other countries but not Sri Lanka. I thought i should write about tourism since i got many nice countries you can go to if you want a break.

Sri Lanka is one of them. Let me give you some reasons as to why this is:

  • It is sunny
  • Cultural
  • 8th wonder of the world
  • Religious
  • New Things To Explore
  • Climbing Rocks, Mountains
  • Paradise Island
  • Tea
  • Tea Terraces
  • Vast Greenland
  • Jungle Safari
  • Beaches
  • Oceans
  • Fishing Lagoon
  • Diving
Sorry i didn't have time to write more. I had to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment